"Enroll only in device management" button will start manual enrollment.
On the Windows device:
- Go under System settings > Accounts > Access work or school
- Click on "Enroll only in device management"
- type your username %whitelabelText2% ID
- if domain Autodiscovery is configured (Configure Microsoft Autodiscovery) Configure Microsoft Autodiscovery and connected, you'll be prompted to login in %mdmname% directly
- if domain Autodiscovery is not configured you can type firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid Azure authentication conflicts
- if promped manual configuration input, copy and use the MDM Discovery URL specified in %whitelabelText2% Admin > Device Enrollment > Windows > Enroll only in device management (from System settings)
- login with a Chimpa ID to authorize enrollment
- Internet connection
- username for the enrollment must be Admin or Operator
- Local administrator credentials
- Windows 10 (build 1507) or newer