This page gives you access to the management and installation of apps using the Apple Volume Purchase Program, that allows the massive installation of applications on Apple devices.
The page is divided in four columns that show:
- Icon and app name
- How many times a specific application has been assigned
- How many app “licenses” remain available
- Icon that gives you access to the settings of the related application
- By selecting the menu, the window relating to the single app will open, allowing you to see:
- Devices and Users (Apple IDs) assignments. The administrator can eventually decide to change these settings, adding or removing users and devices.
- "Bazaar assignments permissions" tab gives the way to define permissions to assign automatically the license inside %chimpaBazaarName% app