Action Logs allows to see the extended list of all the actions and activities deployed to devices.
The list includes pending, applying and history for activities.
To limit data use filter options.
Using checkboxes and the button X is possible to cancel pending activities.
Action statuses are:
- Pending (light yellow): command remains in standby when the device is not powered on, connected to the internet or if it cannot contact the server. In this status it is possible to cancel the activity.
- Applying: command has been delivere to the device but requires some user's action, technical times to be elaborated or device must be unlocked.
- Delivered (ligh blue): command has been delivered to the device and it will be processed as soon as possibile. Some commands, like Install Apk, can be potponed if they cannot downlod files. If "i" icon is shown, click on it to show more info like managed rules feedbacks.
- Canceled (gray): commands that are cancelled by the admin, user of any automatic task.
- Error (red): if "i" icon is shown, click on it to show more info about the error.