Single Sign On is a solution that let to use a unique user account across all the company’s services and software tools. The employee has to know only one username and one password to login into the email, ERP, wifi network or %mdmName%.
SSO can be configured with one or more of the following identity services:
- Google Workspace (aka GSuite)
- Azure Active Directory or Microsoft 365 (aka Office 365)
- SAML 2+, OpenSAML 2+; by ADFS or Shibboleth
After SSO is configured, users can access to %whitelabelText2% login screens with other access methods, too.
The SSO is supported in:
- %whitelabelText2% Admin
- %whitelabelText3% Agent for Android
- Chimpa Learn for Android
- Chimpa Teach webapp
- %chimpaBazaarName% for Android
- iOS 13+ and iPadOS 13+ OTA Remote Management screen
Note: Chimpa Learn for iOS, Chimpa Teach for iOS and Chimpa Bazaar for iOS will support SSO in the next updates.